Last Updated on
The CPA score release day happens to be one of the most vital days where you can get the results of the hard work. AICPA or the American Institute of CPAs is going to announce the results of the AICPA score release sooner. In this write-up, we are going to include the release dates of the CPA examination score. Even in case you have not appeared for either of the CPA examination section, it is recommended to check out the dates for making the CPA exam study plan.
CPA Exam Testing Windows
It is possible to appear for CPA examination during the four annual testing windows which include
- 1st January to 10th March
- 1st April to 10th June
- 1st July to 10th September
- 1st October to 10th December
CPA exam score release dates
As per AICPA, the scores for CPA exam 2020 are going to be released on the following dates:
CPA score results in date for a testing window of 1st January to 10th March
- In case you have appeared for the examination for 20th January, the CPA score has been released
- on 5th February.
- Students who have written the examination on the 14th of February will receive their results on 26th February.
- People who have accomplished the CPA examination on 28th February, are going to get the score on 8th March.
- If you have written for the CPA examination on 10th March, you will be capable of receiving the score on the 19th of March.
CPA score results for 1st April to 10th June
- Those who have taken up the CPA examination on 20th April will receive the results on 7th May.
- The release date of 23rd May has been decided upon for people who have written the examination on 15th May.
- Users who have taken the examination on or before 31st March, are going to get their results on 11th June.
- If you are a student, who has completed their CPA examination on 10th June, you will be getting the results on 19th June.
CPA score results for students who have taken examination from 1st July to 10th September
- CPA aspirants who have taken the CPA examination on 20th July are going to get the results on 6th August.
- Those who have appeared for the examination on the 14th Examination are going to get the CPA score on 22nd August.
- CPA aspirants who want to take the CPA examination on 31st August will get their score on 10th September.
- If you have completed your examination on the 10th of September, you will procure the CPA score on 19th September.
CPA score for students appearing for CPA examination from 1st October to 10th December
- Students who have accomplished the exam before 20th October will get their results on 5th November.
- CPA aspirants who have taken the exam before or on 14th November will seek their results on 22nd November.
- If you have taken the CPA exam on 10th December, you can get the CPA score on 10th December.
- Those who have written the CPA examination on 10th December, receive the results on 10th December.
Crucial information about the CPA Exam Score
Here is some information; you need to know about the CPA Exam Score:
- All the times and dates are known to be based on EST or Eastern Standard Time Zone. Additionally, the international and domestic students will get the scores, following the timeline of the score release. The international candidates might find a delay of one delay owing to the additional validation and processing.
- The scores received by AICPA from the exam data files from the Prometric will be released in the above-mentioned score release dates.
- Fo majority of the students, Prometric will be sending the exam data files to the American Institute of CPAs within the time duration of twenty-four hours, after the completion of the examination section.
- As the candidates appear for BEC, they will get the score a week after the release date. The delay contributes to being the result of the extra analysis of written communication tasks.
Schedule of CPA Examination Score Release
The release dates of the score might occur at different times during the specific quarter. The American Institute of CPA will be planning the first score release date within the 1stnweek of the 2nd month, within the quarter. The dates of the score release are going to occur after two weeks, after the first release. The schedule will be producing five score release dates in every testing window.
But, in case there is any change in the examination, there are chances for the reduction in the total count of the score release days. The American Institute of CPAs will make the best use of the additional time for the validation of the performance statistically and conduction of standard-setting.
Waiting time for the release of the CPA Examination Score
As the American Institute of CPAs will be releasing the results of the CPA examination in the batches, two factors will have an impact on how long the users will be waiting for the score. Such factors are recognized to be the total count of the score release dates, which are scheduled for the specific time and quarter, in which the users will be taking the examination within the testing window.
As the days for the score release will be scheduled by the American Institute of CPAs, you require waiting for some time for getting the results in case you have appeared for the examination in the quarter’s first two months.
- In case the user will be taking the examination on 20th January, you will get the score within 16 days.
- Candidates who have taken the examination on 14th February will receive the score of the results within 12 days.
- Students, who have appeared for the examination on 28th February, are going to procure the score within nine days.
- In case you have got the results on 10th March, you are sure to get the results within 8 days.