CPA – The three simple initials after your name makes you one in a million in the finance and accounting fraternity. You feel proud to belong to the most elite group of the world’s topmost Public Accountants. A CPA degree after your name makes your career opportunities as vast as the corporate world can be. You get globally mobile. You are unanimously trusted as an international finance professional with high calibres and you are eligible to fill in any respectful position of the industry
Here while talking about CPA, we mean the CPA US qualification provided by AICPA – as that is the most worldwide valued CPA designation in the business world.
A CPA US is a licensed accountant who has:
- Passed a series of rigorous tests administered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Completed 150 hours of coursework
- Worked at least one year in the accounting field under a licensed CPA.
- While accountants can prepare detailed financial reports, audit the books of public companies, and prepare reports for tax purposes, only CPAs can legally sign tax returns and represent clients at tax audits or other matters by the IRS.
The CPA designation requires continual educational enhancement.
CPA exam is conducted by American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). NASBA represents the 50 State Board of Accountancy and 4 districts which determines the Exam eligibility of the candidates. Different states of the US have different sets of eligibility criteria and a CPA aspirant needs to be evaluated as eligible for a given state before writing for the exams from that state. The relevant State Board of Accountancy declares the Exam score. After passing the exam one needs to apply for the license from the respective State Board of Accountancy in case he wants to practise as a Chartered Accountant in the United States and some more first world countries.
You may send scanned copies of your educational documents to us for a basic evaluation guidance on your CPA eligibility before you go for an official evaluation by NASBA or similar onganisations recognised by the AICPA body.
MONTHS OF CPA EXAMS:
January & February: Testing Window
March: Dead Month
April & May: Testing Window
June: Dead Month
July & August: Testing Window
September: Dead Month
October & November: Test Window
December: Dead Month
Candidates are allowed to take all four sections of the exam during any testing window and in any order they choose. However, you may not take the same section more than once during any single testing window.
Exam Papers, Syllabus, Exam tenures and Exam structure:
Countries where CPA Exams are conducted:
Apart from the US, CPA exam is nowadays also conducted in countries like UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait and Lebanon. This has reduced the total cost of doing CPA by a significant amount for the Asian students.
To know all about CPA US in general, please check https://www.hockinternational.com/cpa/
HOCK CPA (Certified Public Accountant) Exam Preparation
Special Package for Indians from Hock's India Office consists of the following:
- Hock CPA Review Auto-updated Study Materials
- Hock CPA Videos worth $499
- Full Teacher Support in LIVE virtual classes of 100+ hours by CPA license holders
- Mocks and Practise Tests
- Recording of each Live class sent after the class for revision
- Unlimited access to Hock India's live virtual classes
- Admin guidance on credential evaluation, selection of state and exam taking processes.
The above package is available at 80,000 INR plus GST for all 4 parts.
Benefits of HOCK CPA (Certified Public Accountant) Exam Preparation:
- The total duration of the classes covering the entire syllabus will be 100+hours.
- The classes will be held mainly on saturdays and sundays at late evening hours.
- You will get prior intimation from Hock India regarding scheduling/rescheduling of classes.
- The content platform of the classes will be entirely based on Hock International course materials which is known as the best exam oriented student friendly study materials in comparison to other providers.
last but not the least, you will get smooth exposure to following value addition:
- international brand and quality
- coaching by hock international authorised licensed CPA faculties
- unlimited access to live online interactive classes
- unlike other providers, access to study materials is unlimited and auto updated with change in syllabus
- exam-focused approach in materials
- most economic cpa package
- direct interaction with world famous authors and teachers like Brian Hock.
GET MENTORED FOR CPA USA BY HOCK INTERNATIONAL- THE MOST AUTHENTIC PARTNER TO ACHIEVE A CPA QUALIFICATION
- Hock’s CPA mentors are having 20 to 30 years of industry and teaching experience and are CPA themselves.
- Hock’s provides the most economical package for CPA US study throughout the globe restoring high-quality parameters.
- We also provide a separate package of Hock CPA Study materials, Software, Video and Offline Support for those who want to pursue CPA in self-study mode.
If you possess a post graduate qualification in finance and accounting and you realise the necessity to grab a highly demanded international professional certification, you are the ideal candidate to try with your CPA luck.
The Fresh CPA Batch starts in January, 2020.
For students to fill out for interest in a course